Monday, July 25, 2005

Buy Sites

"Yipee, this morning i have just for the first time broken through the 10K barrier! what a kick it gives you. I'll be smiling through each hour of this day. last month was just below 9K.
I have a portfolio of about 10 sites covering many subjects. Traffic for the total is 2 million page views. Nothing tricky, all above board. Just hard sweat and long hours at the keyboard. My traffic became so heavy for my multi-domain hosting account that

I have moved over to my own server which is administrated for a low fee by a superb hosting company. My bandwidth useage is now around 130 Gig per month.

My advice is that as soon as you can afford to, leave your employment and do this for your living. Buy established domains from sedo that are under- optimized, do your SEO on them, keep link building, keep experimenting, and see the Adsense income steadily build up." somerset