Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Outsource

"Outsource some of the lesser importance content writing as well as link work. I've done this and it's help me grow by 200 percent.

During that 100 days, commit yourself to writing 1 quality page per day. By quality I mean using 4-5 sources and making it at the very, very minium, 750 words. I've been doing this and I've got a new site that is really coming along great.

By the end of the day, when I finished the article and don't feel like writing anymore, I start preparing for the next day's article. I do thorough research all over the internet and using speciality search engines, as well as checking forums and usegroups, save everything to a folder and then print it out to read before I go to bed.

After you done all that, decide if you can interview anyone (live person) and hunt them down.

One other tip, if you are really in a crunch for content, try those student essay for sale websites where they sell book reports already written or offer to write your content for $20/page.

Once you have 50 pages, look for translators on the contractor venues. You'd be surprised at how cheap they can be. For $600, I got a 25 page site translated into 4 languages which produced 100 more pages.

I'm quite certain you can get a site to at least $50/day in 100 days, but sounds like you need to hire some help to get to $100/day. Give the lesser important work to the hirees and do the rough stuff yourself." Freedom